Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cast Your Pearls Before Swine

People can be prideful hypocrites. People can be so wrapped up in their own pride that they forget to worry about anyone else's feelings.

And you know what? I feel really badly for people like that. I may not have time to waste on prideful peoples' outbursts and callus comments, but I do have time to feel badly for these people, and pity them.

So I'll get to the point of this post. One of my all time favorite Bible verses. This verse has seen me through a lot of tough situations with people. When I feel like someone has had no regard for my feelings I read this passage.

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

It calms me and keeps me from telling people what I really think.

No comments:

Post a Comment